Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with MedsDots!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bronchonib Nintedanib 150mg Capsules
- Manufacturer BDR
- Product Code: Bronchonib 150mg Capsules
Brand Name: Bronchonib 150mg
International Trade Name: Ofev 150mg
Active Ingredient: Nintedanib 150mg
Manufactured by: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Other Strength Available: Nintedanib 100mg
Packing: Pack of 30 (3 x1x 10) Capsules
Country of Origin: India
Why are Bronchonib Capsules prescribed?
Nintedanib is used to treat idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF; scarring of the lungs with an unknown cause). It is also used to treat certain types of chronic fibrosing interstitial lung diseases (ILD; an ongoing disease in which there is increased scarring of the lungs). Nintedanib is also used to slow the rate of decline in lung function in people with systemic sclerosis-associated interstitial lung disease (SSc-ILD; also known as scleroderma-associated ILD: a disease in which there is scarring of the lungs that is often fatal). Nintedanib is in a class of medications called kinase inhibitors. It works by blocking the action of enzymes involved in causing fibrosis.
How should Generic Nintedanib Capsules be used?
Nintedanib comes as a capsule to take by mouth. It is usually taken with food every 12 hours (twice a day). Take nintedanib capsules at around the same times every day. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take nintedanib exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the capsules whole with liquid; do not chew or crush them.
Your doctor may need to decrease your dose or stop treatment if you experience certain severe side effects. Be sure to tell your doctor how you are feeling during your treatment.
Ask your pharmacist or doctor for a copy of the manufacturer's information for the patient.
What special precautions should one follow while taking Nintedanib Capsules?
Before taking nintedanib,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to nintedanib, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in nintedanib capsules. Ask your pharmacist or check the manufacturer's patient information for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, and nutritional supplements you are taking or plan to take.
- tell your doctor what herbal products you are taking, especially St. John's wort.
- tell your doctor if you or anyone in your family has ever had a bleeding problem, if you have or have ever had liver or heart disease, diverticular disease (diverticulitis; small pouches in the lining of the large intestine that can become inflamed), or blood clots, and if you have had recent abdominal surgery.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or can possibly become pregnant or if you are breastfeeding.
- tell your doctor if you use tobacco products. Cigarette smoking may decrease the effectiveness of this medication. You should stop smoking before you start taking nintedanib and avoid smoking during your treatment.
What should I do if I forget a dose?
If you miss a dose of nintedanib, skip the missed dose and continue your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
What side effects can Indian Nintedanib Capsules cause?
Nintedanib may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- nausea, vomiting, decreased appetite, weight loss
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of these symptoms, call your doctor immediately or get emergency medical treatment:
- diarrhea, extreme tiredness, unusual bleeding or bruising, lack of energy, loss of appetite,
- pain in the upper right part of the stomach, yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark or brown (tea-colored) urine,
- chest pain, pain in your arms, back, neck, or jaw, shortness of breath, numbness or weakness on one side of your body,
- difficulty speaking, headache, dizziness, wounds that do not heal, pain or swelling in your stomach area,
- nausea, vomiting, fever, chills, or blood in your stool, rash, itching
Nintedanib may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while taking this medication.
What other information should I know?
Keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory. Your doctor will order certain lab tests before and during your treatment to check your body's response to nintedanib.
Do not let anyone else take your medication. Ask your pharmacist any questions you have about refilling your prescription.
It is important for you to keep a written list of all of the prescription and nonprescription (over-the-counter) medicines you are taking, as well as any products such as vitamins, minerals, or other dietary supplements. You should bring this list with you each time you visit a doctor or if you are admitted to a hospital. It is also important information to carry with you in case of emergencies.
Where and how to find original Nintedanib Bronchonib Capsules?
Indian Nintedanib Capsules can be brought offline easily, but we prescribe you to shop for medicine online from MedsDots True Indian Pharmacy. They are a leading retailer, wholesalers, and exporter of medicine, and the reason behind buying from them are:-
- They are reliable sellers of the medicine who are in direct contact with manufacturers, which assures the quality.
- The medicine will be available at low prices as compared to offline Pharmaceutical vendors.
- You can also take advice from an experienced and certified doctor anytime easily.
Know more about Bronchonib Nintedanib Capsules with MedsDots True Indian Pharmacy sending it to overseas including China, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Ukraine, Vietnam, Philippines, USA, Jordan, UK, Cambodia, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador, Luxembourg, France, Taiwan, UAE, Thailand, Fiji, Hungary, Laos, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Zimbabwe, Lebanon, New Zealand, Canada, Libya, Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and so many other countries. Learn more about Indian Nintedanib reviews, price, uses, side effects, then connect with us via WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram: +919953810074, WeChat: MedsDots, Mail: email@example.com