Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with MedsDots!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
zytiga 250mg tablets janssen
- Manufacturer JANSSEN
- Product Code: Zytiga 250mg Tablets
Brand Name: Zytiga
Composition: Abiraterone Acetate 250
Manufactured by: Johnson Cilag SPA via C Janssen
Packing: Pack of 120 Tablets Made in: Italy
what is zytiga (abiraterone 250mg) ?
zytiga 250mg tablets is an international brand drug made in italy, contains abiraterone acetate. in some cases, health care professionals may use the trade name zytiga® when referring to the generic drug name abiraterone acetate. medsdots is an export house that discovers and commercializes drugs in areas of unfulfilled medical needs across the globe. medsdots directly cater to the needs of large, medium and small enterprises including hospitals, clinic, suppliers, retailers and to patients. a range of anti neoplastic drugs is being presented by the medsdots team including zytiga tablets at a good rebate with shipping service all across the world like china, hong kong, russia, jordan, malaysia, singapore, kenya, nigeria, ukraine, rwanda, switzerland, germany, usa, uk, uae, saudi arabia, south korea and many other countries. to get the more information read below and for further details call now or ping us on whatsapp or viber +91-9953810074, wechat or skype: medsdots, qq: 3232648085, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
zytiga 250mg tablets (abiraterone acetate 250mg) uses :-
generic abiraterone acetate 250mg is indicated for use in combination with prednisone for the treatment of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer who have already received prior chemotherapy containing docetaxel.
possible side effects of zytiga 250mg (janssen abiraterone 250mg tablets):-
- most people will not experience all of the generic abiraterone acetate side effects listed.
- janssen abiraterone acetate side effects are often predictable in terms of their onset, duration, and severity.
- zytiga side effects are almost always reversible and will go away after therapy is complete.
- zytiga side effects may be quite manageable. there are many options to minimize or prevent the side effects of abiraterone acetate.
common (occurring in greater than 30%) side effects for patients taking zytiga:
-increased liver enzymes (ast)
less common (occurring in 10-29%) side effects for patients receiving generic abiraterone acetate:
-joint swelling / discomfort
-decreased levels of potassium in your blood (hypokalemia)
-peripheral edema (swelling of the hands/feet)
-muscle aches / discomfort
-decreased levels of phosphorus in your blood (hypophosphatemia)
-hot flashes, diarrhea, urinary tract infections
-cough, increased alt (liver enzyme)
-before starting zytiga treatment, make sure you tell your doctor about any other medications you are taking (including prescription, over-the-counter, vitamins, herbal remedies, etc.). do not take aspirin, products containing aspirin unless your doctor specifically permits this.
- janssen abiraterone 250mg is currently not indicated for use in women. however, if abiraterone acetate is given to a woman, getting pregnant should be avoided and the woman should not breast feed.
- abiraterone acetate is currently not indicated for use in women. abiraterone acetate should not be given to women who are pregnant or intend to become pregnant. pregnancy category x (abiraterone acetate may cause fetal harm when given to a pregnant woman. if a woman becomes pregnant while taking abiraterone acetate, the medication must be stopped immediately and the woman given appropriate counseling).
-it is not known if zytiga 250mg is excreted in semen, therefore, men should use a condom and another method of birth control during treatment and for 1 week following the last dose of abiraterone acetate.