Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with MedsDots!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cabozanix Cabozantinib 80mg Capsules
- Manufacturer BEACON PHARMACEUTICALS
- Product Code: Cabozanix 80mg Capsules
Brand Name: Cabozanix 80mg
International Trade Name: Cometriq or Cabometyx
Active Ingredient: Cabozantinib 80mg
Manufactured by: Beacon Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Packing: Pack of 30 capsules
Country of Origin: Bangladesh
What is Cabozanix 80mg Capsules and why the doctors prescribe Cabozanix?
Cabozanix 80mg Capsule is a prescription medicine made by Beacon Pharmaceuticals Ltd. in Bangladesh and is generic for the trade chemotherapy drug COMETRIQ Capsules or CABOMETYX Tablets having the same composition Cabozantinib in each capsule which is a targeted therapy and an oral receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor used to Treat people with:
- For the treatment of metastatic medullary thyroid cancer (MTC).
- For the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma (Advanced kidney cancer)
- For the treatment of patients with hepatocellular cancer (HCC) who have been previously treated with the medicine sorafenib.
It is not known if is safe and effective in children.
Note: If a drug has been approved for one use, physicians may elect to use this same drug for other problems if they believe it may be helpful.
How should the patient take Cabozanix Capsules?
- Take Cabozanix exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to take it.
- Do not take Cabozanix with food. Do not eat for at least 2 hours before and at least 1 hour after taking Cabozanix.
- Swallow Cabozanix capsules whole with a full glass (at least 8 ounces) of water.
- Do not crush or open Cabozanix capsules.
If you miss a dose and your next dose is in:
- Less than 12 hours, take your next dose at the normal time. Do not make up the missed dose.
- 12 hours or more, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Take your next dose at the normal time.
Things to avoid while taking Cabozantinib:-
- Do not drink grapefruit juice, eat grapefruit or supplements that contain grapefruit during treatment with Cabozantinib.
Possible Side effects or adverse reaction of medicine Cabozantinib Capsules:-
Important things to remember about the side effects of cabozantinib:
- Most people do not experience all of the side effects listed.
- Side effects are often predictable in terms of their onset and duration.
- Side effects are almost always reversible and will go away after treatment is complete.
- There are many options to help minimize or prevent side effects.
- There is no relationship between the presence or severity of side effects and the effectiveness of the medication.
Blood clots, stroke, heart attack, and chest pain. Get emergency help right away if you get:
- Swelling or pain in your arms or legs
- shortness of breath, feel lightheaded or faint, sweating more than usual
- numbness or weakness of your face, arm or leg, especially on one side of your body, sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes, sudden trouble walking
- dizziness, loss of balance or coordination or a sudden severe headache
- Wound healing problems.
- High blood pressure (hypertension).
- Severe jaw bone problems (osteonecrosis).
- A skin problem called hand-foot skin reaction.
- Protein in your urine and possible kidney problems.
- Reversible Posterior Leukoencephalopathy Syndrome (RPLS).
Your healthcare provider may change your dose, temporarily stop, or permanently stop treatment with Cabozanix if you have various side effects.
The most common side effects of Cabozantinib are:
- redness, swelling or pain in your mouth or throat, or mouth sores. Tell your healthcare provider if these symptoms prevent you from eating or drinking.
- diarrhea, weight loss, decreased appetite, nausea, tiredness
- hair color turning lighter, change in taste, pain in your abdomen
- constipation, increased liver function blood tests, decreased calcium and phosphate blood levels
- decreased white blood cell counts, decreased platelet counts, increased bilirubin blood levels
Some self-care Tips and Precaution you should take while taking Cabozatinib Cabozanix Capsules:-
- Before starting cabozantinib treatment, make sure you tell your doctor about any other medications you are taking (including prescription, over-the-counter, vitamins, herbal remedies, etc.).
- Do not receive any kind of immunization or vaccination without your doctor's approval while taking cabozantinib.
- Inform your health care professional if you are pregnant or may be pregnant prior to starting this treatment. Pregnancy category D (cabozantinib may be hazardous to the fetus. Women who are pregnant or become pregnant must be advised of the potential hazard to the fetus.)
- For both men and women: Do not conceive a child (get pregnant) while taking cabozantinib. Barrier methods of contraception, such as condoms, are recommended during treatment and for 4 months after treatment is complete. Discuss with your doctor when you may safely become pregnant or conceive a child after therapy.
- Do not breastfeed while taking this medication.
- You should not drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit during your treatment with cabozantinib. It may make the amount of cabozantinib in your blood increase to a harmful level.
- Drink at least two to three quarts of fluid every 24 hours, unless you are instructed otherwise.
- You may be at risk of infection so try to avoid crowds or people with colds, and report fever or any other signs of infection immediately to your health care provider.
- Wash your hands often.
- Monitor your blood pressure and notify your physician if blood pressure is elevated or if you develop a severe headache, lightheadedness or other neurological symptoms (numbness, tingling, difficulty speaking).
- To help treat/prevent mouth sores, use a soft toothbrush, and rinse three times a day with 1 teaspoon of baking soda mixed with 8 ounces of water.
- Use an electric razor and a soft toothbrush to minimize bleeding.
- To reduce nausea, take anti-nausea medications as prescribed by your doctor, and eat small, frequent meals.
- Follow the regimen of anti-diarrhea medication as prescribed by your health care professional.
- Eat foods that may help reduce diarrhea (see managing side effects - diarrhea ).
- Prevention of hand-foot syndrome. Modification of normal activities of daily living to reduce friction and heat exposure to hands and feet, for about a week after treatment.
- Keep palms of hands and soles of feet moist using emollients.
- Avoid sun exposure. Wear SPF 15 (or higher) sunblock and protective clothing.
- In general, drinking alcoholic beverages should be kept to a minimum or avoided completely. You should discuss this with your doctor.
- Get plenty of rest and maintain physical activity as tolerated.
- Maintain good nutrition.
Why should patients, doctors, retailers, wholesalers, and other Pharmacies buy Cabozanix Cabozantinib 80mg Capsules from MedsDots.Net?
MedsDots.Net: The True Indian Pharmacy and a well-known associated with the nature of business is Export and wholesale Supplier of Pharmaceutical products, will assist in sourcing the drug through our global partners including Anti Cancer Medicines such as Cabozantinib Capsules comes under the brand name of Cabozanix in India, made in Bangladesh by Beacon Pharmaceuticals Ltd which is an alternative version of Cometriq 80mg Capsules which are made by Exelixis. We ensure the delivery is prompt and the quality is on top priority with worldwide shipping service including China, Hong Kong, Russia, USA, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Hungary, Romania, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Philippines, Laos, Fiji, Lebanon, Cambodia, Thailand, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Jordan, Zimbabwe and other more than 85+ countries we deliver in. MedsDots.Net is availing a huge cancer Drugs range with all their relevant documents associated with its procurement that are essential to get the medicine we are going to provide and we assure 100% money-back guarantee in case of delivery and quality. So inquire now to know about Generic Cabozantinib Capsules price, reviews, side effects, uses, dosage, other alternatives such as Lucicaboz, Cabozanib, and several others available at discounted and most reasonable price. Ping now via WhatsApp: +919953810074, Mail: email@example.com, WeChat: medsdots, QQ: 3232648085.
Frequent Searches for Cabozanix 80mg Capsules:-
cabometyx price in India
Cabozantinib Tablets Supplier China
Indian Cometriq capsules Wholesale
Generic Cabozantinib brands in India
Cometriq 80mg generic price Hong Kong
Generic cabometyx Tablets buy wholesale
Cabozanix 80mg buy in China
Beacon Cabozantinib Capsules Supplier
Indian Targeted Cancer medicine
Cabozanix capsules Price Bangladesh
Generic Cabozantinib Supplier India
cabometyx generic price Singapore
Indian Cometriq Capsule cost UK
Cometriq generic price USA
Cabozanix Capsule wholesale Supplier wholesale