Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with MedsDots!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Pomalid 2mg Pomalidomide Capsules
- Manufacturer NATCO
- Product Code: Pomalid 2 mg capsules
Brand Name: Pomalid 2mg
Active Ingredient: Pomalidomide 2mg
Manufactured by: Natco Pharma Ltd.
Other available strengths: 1mg & 4mg
Packing: Pack of 21 capsules
Country of Origin: India
Pomalidomide is a generic Chemotherapy drug to treat Cancer of Blood and its further uses:-
Pomalid Capsules that are manufactured in India by the well-known established Pharmaceutical company Natco Pharma Limited, having the medicine content Pomalidomide in each capsule which is available under three different strengths that are 1mg, 2mg, and 4mg Pomalidomide in every capsule, to be used in a combination with dexamethasone to seek the cure of multiple myeloma (cancer of the bone marrow) in patients who have received at least 2 different cancer drugs that did not work well for them.
• Pomalidomide is used by patients with multiple myeloma that has more damaged their condition during their therapy or within 60 days of the last therapy. Indian Pomalidomide interferes with the growth of multiple myeloma cells, which are eventually destroyed in the body. Pomalidomide is an antineoplastic drug (a cancer medication).
• Pomalidomide is also used to treat AIDS-related Kaposi sarcoma in sufferers who have received very active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) that did not work really well.
• Indian Pomalidomide is also used to treat Kaposi sarcoma in the sick who do not have HIV infection (HIV-negative).
Get Natco Pomalidomide Capsules which has an International Trade Brand called Pomalyst available for patients in the USA and in other countries.
Pomalidomide Brands that manufactured in India at a cheap cost:-
- Pomalong Capsules were introduced by Cipla Limited under three different strengths 1mg, 2mg & 4mg & 10mg just like Pomalid Capsules that are made by Natco.
- Pomalex Capsules- 1mg, 2mg & 4mg, an Indian launched generic by Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
- Pomacel Capsules is made by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd in India available at a very low price with MedsDots.
- Pomahope Capsules is also one of the best sellers from the Indian company Abbott Pharma launched Pomalidomide under four different strengths 1mg, 2mg, 3mg & 4mg.
- Pomyelo Capsules that are made by Intas Pharmaceuticals a renowned Pharmaceutical manufacturing company located in India.
- Pomired Capsules that are launched by India’s one of topmost Pharmaceuticals firm Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories under two variants that are 2mg & 4mg Pomalidomide Capsules.
- Pomide Capsules are introduced in India by a leading Pharmaceutical company called Hetero Labs Ltd under three different variants which are Pomalidomide 1mg, 2mg & 4mg Capsules.
There are several other brands of Pomalidomide that are available MedsDots True Indian Pharmacy like Poma by Miracalus, Pomavia by Lupin India, Ibipolid Capsules by IndiaBulls Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Inquire for your choice of the brand here: email@example.com.
Precautions to be taken while taking Pomalidomide Capsules:-
It is very important that your doctor check your progress at regular visits to see if it is working properly and to allow for a change in the dose. Blood tests may be needed to check for unwanted effects.
- Using this medicine while you are pregnant can harm your unborn baby. Pregnancy tests are required before and during treatment with this medicine. Women who are sexually active must use 2 forms of effective birth control together to avoid pregnancy. You should begin using birth control 4 weeks before starting treatment with this medicine. Continue the birth control during treatment, even if the dose is stopped for a short time, and for at least 4 weeks after your last dose. Talk to your doctor about the most effective forms of birth control for you and your partner. Call your doctor right away if you think you are pregnant.
- Do not donate blood while you are taking this medicine and for at least 4 weeks after your last dose.
- Using this medicine may increase your risk for having blood clots (eg, deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, stroke, or heart attack). Your risk for these serious problems is even greater if you have high blood pressure or high cholesterol, or if you smoke cigarettes. Contact your doctor right away if you experience chest pain, confusion, difficulty speaking, double vision, headaches, an inability to move arms, legs or facial muscle, or an inability to speak.
- Do not receive pembrolizumab together with pomalidomide or similar medicines and dexamethasone.
Generic Pomalidomide can temporarily lower the number of white blood cells in your blood, increasing the chance of getting an infection. It can also lower the number of platelets, which are necessary for proper blood clotting. If this occurs, there are certain precautions you can take, especially when your blood count is low, to reduce the risk of infection or bleeding:
- If you can, avoid people with infections. Check with your doctor right away if you think you are getting an infection or if you get a fever or chills, cough or hoarseness, lower back or side pain, or painful or difficult urination.
- Check with your doctor right away if you notice any unusual bleeding or bruising, black, tarry stools, blood in the urine or stools, or pinpoint red spots on your skin.
- Be careful when using a regular toothbrush, dental floss, or toothpick. Your medical doctor, dentist, or nurse may recommend other ways to clean your teeth and gums. Check with your medical doctor before having any dental work done.
- Do not touch your eyes or the inside of your nose unless you have just washed your hands and have not touched anything else in the meantime.
- Be careful not to cut yourself when you are using sharp objects such as a safety razor or fingernail or toenail cutters.
- Avoid contact sports or other situations where bruising or injury could occur.
Check with your doctor right away if you have pain or tenderness in the upper stomach, pale stools, dark urine, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, or yellow eyes or skin. These could be symptoms of a serious liver problem.
Do not take other medicines unless they have been discussed with your doctor. This includes prescription or nonprescription (over-the-counter [OTC]) medicines and herbal or vitamin supplements.
Possible Side Effects of taking Indian Pomalidomide Capsules:-
Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:
• More common, Black, tarry stools, bladder pain, bleeding gums, bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet, blood in the urine or stools, bloody nose, body aches, or pain.
• burning, numbness, tingling, or painful sensations, chest pain, chills, cloudy urine, confusion, constipation, cough, decreased or increased urination, difficult, burning, or painful urination, difficulty with breathing, discouragement, dizziness, dry mouth, ear congestion, etc.
Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine Pomalidomide.
Also, your health care practitioner may be able to inform you about the ways to prevent or reduce some of these adverse reactions. Check with your doctor or concern person if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
More common Back pain, blurred vision, decreased appetite, difficulty with moving, flushed, the sensation of spinning, dry skin, fruit-like breath odor, increased hunger, increased sweating, lack or loss of strength, Incidence not known, muscle spasms or stiffness, night sweats, rash, Feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings.
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
Proper Use and Dosage of multiple myeloma Drug Pomalidomide Capsules:-
Take Indian Pomalyst Capsule exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not take more of it, do not take it more often, and do not take it for a longer time than your doctor ordered.
- Swallow the capsule whole with water. Do not break, chew, or open it. If you accidentally open or handle the medicine in the capsule, wash your skin with soap and water right away.
- You may take this medicine with or without food.
- If you are on dialysis, take this medicine after receiving dialysis, on dialysis days.
Dosing of Pomalid
The dose of this medicine will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor's orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of this medicine. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
The amount of medicine that you take depends on the strength of the medicine. Also, the number of doses you take each day, the time allowed between doses, and the length of time you take the medicine depend on the medical problem for which you are using the medicine.
For multiple myeloma:
Adults—At first, 4 milligrams (mg) once a day. Your doctor may adjust your dose as needed and tolerated. This medicine is usually taken on days 1 to 21 of a 28-day cycle. This schedule is repeated again every 28 days.
For Children—Use and dose must be determined by your doctor.
For Kaposi sarcoma:
Adults—At first, 5 milligrams (mg) once a day. Your doctor may adjust your dose as needed and tolerated. This medicine is usually taken on days 1 to 21 of a 28-day cycle. This schedule is repeated again every 28 days.
Children—Use and dose must be determined by your doctor.
If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.
If you miss a dose of this medicine and it is less than 12 hours since your regular time, take it as soon as you can and take your next dose at the normal time. If you miss a dose and it is more than 12 hours since your regular time, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the normal time. Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
How and who to choose to buy Indian Pomalidomide Capsules?
Pomalid Pomalidomide Capsules or its generic alternatives can be brought offline easily, but we prescribe you to shop for medicine online from MedsDots True Indian Pharmacy, wholesale and genuine exporter of Cancer Medicine including Indian Pomalidomide Capsules, Lenalidomide Capsules, Imatinib Tablets, Ibrutinib Capsules, Sunitinib Capsules, Dasatinib Capsules, Lenvatinib Capsules, Osimertinib 80mg Tablets and so many more. We are a leading retailer and exporter of medicine, and the reason behind buying from them are:-
- They are the reliable source for all the specialty medicine that are in direct contact with manufacturers, which assures the genuineness of the medicine.
- The medicine will be available at cheap prices as compared to offline pharmacies.
- We offer discreet, safe, and secure shipment to all over the globe including:-
China, Russia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Australia, Ukraine, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, Hungary, Taiwan, New Zealand, Oman, Peru, Ecuador, France, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Jordan, South Korea, Kenya, Belarus, Fiji, Laos, UAE, UK, USA, Canada, Thailand, Cambodia, Japan, Turkey, and so many other nations.
Get in touch to know more about Indian Pomalidomide reviews, prices, side effects, uses, etc then you can write us here: firstname.lastname@example.org, WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram: +919953810074, WeChat: MedsDots