Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with MedsDots!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Dacoplice Dacomitinib 45mg Tablets
- Manufacturer PFIZER
- Product Code: Dacoplice 45mg
Brand Name: Dacoplice Tablets
Composition: Dacomitinib Tablets 45mg
Manufactured By: Pfizer
Packing: Pack of 30 Tablets
What is Dacoplice Tablets?
Dacoplice Tablets is the generic name for the trade name drug Vizimpro. In some cases, health care professionals may use the trade name Vizimpro when referring to the generic drug name dacomitinib.
Uses of Dacoplice Tablets:
For the treatment of patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer with EGFR exon 19 deletion or exon 21 L858R substitution mutations, as detected by FDA-approved test
Note: If a drug has been approved for one use, physicians may elect to use this same drug for other problems if they believe it may be helpful.
How Dacomitinib Tablets is Given:
- Dacomitinib is a tablet pill, taken by mouth once daily
- Dacomitinib can be taken with or without food
- Take dacomitinib the same time each day
- If you vomit a dose, do not take an additional dose
- If you miss a dose, do not make up the missed dose. Continue with the next scheduled dose.
Side Effect of Dacoplice Tablets:
Important things to remember about the side effects of dacomitinib:
- Most people will not experience all of the dacomitinib side effects are listed here.
- Dacomitinib side effects are often predictable in terms of their onset, duration and severity.
- Dacomitinib side effects will improve after therapy is complete.
- Dacomitinib side effects may be quite manageable. There are many options to minimize or prevent the side effects of dacomitinib.
The following side effects are common (occurring in greater than 30%) for patients taking dacomitinib:
- Skin rash
- Bacterial or fungal nail infection (paronychia)
- Dry skin
- Low albumin
- Low calcium
- High blood glucose levels
- Mouth sores
- Decreased appetite
- Anaemia (low haemoglobin)
- Low white blood cell count
- Increased liver enzymes
Dacoplice Tablets Precautions:
- Before starting dacomitinib treatment, make sure you tell your doctor about any other medications you are taking (including prescription, over-the-counter, vitamins, herbal remedies, etc.). Do not take aspirin, products containing aspirin unless your doctor specifically permits this.
- Administer dacomitinib at least 6 hours before or 10 hours after a histamine H2-receptor antagonist (e.g. famotidine, ranitidine)
- Avoid proton pump inhibitors (e.g. omeprazole, pantoprazole, esomeprazole)
- Do not receive any kind of immunization or vaccination without your doctor’s approval while taking dacomitinib.
- Inform your health care professional if you are pregnant or may be pregnant prior to starting this treatment. Dacomitinib use during pregnancy may cause fetal harm. Women who are pregnant or become pregnant must be advised of the potential hazard to the fetus.
- For both men and women: Use contraceptives, and do not conceive a child (get pregnant) while taking dacomitinib. Barrier methods of contraception, such as condoms, are recommended during dacomitinib use and for up to 17 days after the last dose of dacomitinib.
- It is unknown if dacomitinib is present in breast milk. Breastfeeding is not recommended during dacomitinib use and for up to 17 days after the last dose of dacomitinib.
How Does Dacoplice Tablets Works:
Targeted therapy is the result of about 100 years of research dedicated to understanding the differences between cancer cells and normal cells. To date, cancer treatment has focused primarily on killing rapidly dividing cells because one feature of cancer cells is that they divide rapidly. Unfortunately, some of our normal cells divide rapidly too, causing multiple side effects.
Targeted therapy is about identifying other features of cancer cells. Scientists look for specific differences between cancer cells and normal cells. This information is used to create a targeted therapy to attack the cancer cells without damaging the normal cells, thus leading to fewer side effects. Each type of targeted therapy works a little bit differently but all interfere with the ability of the cancer cell to grow, divide, repair and/or communicate with other cells.
Dacomitinib is a targeted therapy that targets the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) with exon 19 deletion or exon 21 L858R substitution mutations. The EGFR gene plays an important role in both normal and cancer cells. This gene leads to the production of EGFR protein that tells cells how to grow and divide. A change in the EGFR gene (called a mutation) can alter the way that EGFR protein works. Instead of waiting for its turn to signal a cell to divide or grow, the EGFR protein is out of control and signals all of the time, this out of control EGFR signalling may drive the uncontrolled growth of cancer cells. Dacomitinib targets select mutant forms of EGFR.
Note: We strongly encourage you to talk with your health care professional about your specific medical condition and treatments. The information contained in this website is meant to be helpful and educational but is not a substitute for medical advice.
Where to Buy Dacoplice Tablets?
MedsDots True Indian Pharmacy Supply Dacoplice 45mg Tablets including China, Hong Kong, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, Fiji, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, Latvia, Yemen, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Malta, South Africa, Turkey, Poland, etc. You also can get more information about our product via WhatsApp: +919953810074, Mail: email@example.com, QQ: 3232648085, WeChat: MedsDots