Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with MedsDots!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Generic Afatinib Brands Supplier India
- Manufacturer BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM
- Product Code: Afatinib 40mg Brands
International Trade Name: Gilotrif & Xovoltib
Active Ingredient: Afatinib Mesylate
Strengths available: 20mg, 30mg, 40mg & 50mg
Manufactured by: Boehringer Ingelheim
Packing: Pack of 28 Tablets
Generic Brands Available: Afanat by Natco,
*Afanix by Beacon, *Lucifa by Lucius Pharmaceuticals
* Bangladesh or Sri Lanka Products are not for sale in India
Afatinib Tablets- A Cure For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
In the class of kinase inhibitors, the name of Afatinib salt tops the list. When it comes to lung cancer treatment, especially non-small cell cancer, this medicine is considered the best. In this cancer, there are different stages that are decided on the basis of the growth of cells; if the growth of cells is high-speed and it is invincible, then cancer reaches its final stage. But in case the growth of cells is slow and is shut down, then it can be controlled.
That is why Afatinib tablets are consumed. It stops the growth of these cancer-causing cells as it has kinase inhibitors. These inhibitors bind with the EGFR receptors present on these cells and prevent their protein production, which stops them from making tumors and form cancers. This medicine is produced by Boehringer Ingelheim in Germany and is marketed by the name of Xovoltib Tablets in India.
How to use Afatinib tablets?
Some points that should be kept in mind regarding the consumption of Afatinib tablets are discussed below in detail.
• One should take medicine at least one hour before having a meal or after two hours of a meal. One should set fix timing and, according to that, should consume the medicine always.
• The medicine is taken with the help of water. It should be swallowed as a whole as if it is broken into pieces; then its effectiveness will decrease.
• The dose should be well discussed in detail with the doctor. You should consult your complete medical history and later on discuss the issue you are facing. According to that, they will prescribe this medicine to you. It is your duty to follow the prescription as provided to you.
Side effects of this medicine
There are specific side effects that are related to this medicine. They are as follows.
• Running nose is the very first side effect that a person will notice after they consume Afatinib tablets.
• Vomiting and nausea are common ones that most probably happen.
• One may feel a loss in their appetite.
• Diarrhea in some cases is prevalent, which should be tackled by drinking lots of water or fluids.
• The mouth starts getting dry, and one feels a continuous thirst for liquid.
• The heart of the patient starts beating faster.
• The urination gets decreased on a considerable scale.
• Sometimes one may notice signs of eye disease also.
• If a woman is pregnant, then they should not consume this medicine as the salt can travel past the skin and affect their growing baby in the womb.
• Those who are breastfeeding should also not take this medicine as the same salt can enter the child's body through milk.
• Driving should not be done after medicine consumption as there are some signs of blurred vision after taking medicine, and this can increase the chances of having an accident.
• The medicine is very sensitive to the sun; that is why you should always wear sunscreen when you are exposed to sunlight.
• Consumption of alcohol along with cigarettes and non-medicinal drugs is not allowed with this medicine.
• The drug may have some severe interactions with the medicines that are prescribed to people with high blood pressure, kidney or liver-related diseases. The reason behind this is that it does not react well with the medication.
Missed and OverDose
• In case a person has missed a dose, then they should check the time to nest dose. If it is more than 12 hours, then they should consult their doctor and ask them whether they should take medicine now or not. But if the time is less than 12 hours, then there is no way you should consume this medicine.
• In case of overdose, a person should see the symptoms. If they are high, then one should contact the doctor and also inform 911. They will come to help you. One can also contact the poison control centers for instant help.
From where should I buy Afatinib tablets
If you are also confused about where to buy the Afatinib tablets, then you should choose the online option. There is an online pharmacy known as MedsDots that are providing this medicine at a discounted rate which is impossible to get normally. They are a licensed online pharmacy that is into the retailing, wholesaling, and exporting of medicines. The benefits of buying from them are that the medicine they are providing is of very high quality and will deliver to your doorstep within a few days. MedsDots True Indian Pharmacy sells several brands of Generic Gilotrif like Afanat Tablets by Natco, Afanix 40mg by Beacon, Lucifa Tablets by Lucius Pharmaceuticals, Afanib by SP Labs etc send to overseas including China, Hong Kong, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, Fiji, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, Latvia, Yemen, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Malta, South Africa, Turkey, Poland, etc. You also can get more information about our product via WhatsApp: +919953810074, Mail: email@example.com, QQ: 3232648085, WeChat: medsdots