myhep all- an indian epclusa tablet used for hepatitis
epclusa is an internationally marketed brand medicine used in the world for a very long time for the treatment of the hepatitis c virus. this medicine constitutes two drugs, of which one is sofosbuvir, and the other one is velpatasvir. the amount of these salts present in the medicine is around 400 mg and 100 mg, respectively. recently an indian company has rolled out the generic version of this medicine, which is myhep all.
these are mylan velpatasvir sofosbuvir tablets launched by the mylan pharmacy in india as a generic version of the epclusa medicine which is made by gilead sciences, inc., which is costly and used to treat all 6 hepatitis c genotypes.
uses of indian epclusa tablets
the detailed uses of the myhep all are mentioned below in detail.
• this medicine is used to treat all the strains of hepatitis c that are 1st to 6th strain.
• people with or without scarring of the liver can also use this medicine to remove the hcv virus from the body.
when trialed clinically, this medicine has treated more than 90 percent of people, and those who are not treated have an exceptional genotype base.
dosage of mylan velpatasvir sofosbuvir tablets
the manufacturing company does not decide the dosage of the medicine. it depends on the physician who will fix the medicine dose for you based on your situation. if your virus infection is in the initial stages, you will notice that they will prescribe only one dose daily. but in case your infection is in the farther stages, then there are chances that two doses are prescribed to you by the doctor.
• if a dose of myhep all is missed from your side, then the chances of treatment failure are very high. that is why it is advised that you should never miss a dose, and it would be better if you set a time with the help of a doctor and set an alarm that you have to take a medicine.
• in the case of an overdose of velpatasvir salt tablets, a patient is examined that what are the toxic effect that is shown by their body. if no effect is shown, then they are marked safe, but if there are some severe effects, then the doctor has to bring out the excessive amount of salt for relief.
how to take myhep all tablets?
the myhep all is taken normally by human beings along with water. there is no special consumption demand for the medicine. also, one can consume it with or without having food. the only aspect that a person should keep in their mind is that they should never change the time of dose as it can lead to salt misbalance in the body. always take medicine on time decided by the doctor.
the duration for which the treatment continues will be 12 weeks. within these three months of time, the salt present in the medicine, i.e., sofosbuvir and velpatasvir, start killing the virus that is present in the liver and growing slowly and slowly.
side effects of indian velpatasvir sofosbuvir pills:-
the side effects of this medicine are very common, which is associated with almost all medications. they are:-
• a normal headache and nausea are the most common side effect.
• sometimes there is the possibility that a person starts to feel weakness and fatigue due to consumption of the medicine.
• insomnia is another issue that is sometimes noticed by the patients treated with this medicine.
these are the side effect that does not require any medical attention. but sometimes, a person starts feeling these effects at a certain level higher than normal, and in that state, one should consult their doctor.
below is some safety advice that a person should follow if they want the medicine to work properly.
• one should cut down their alcohol consumption if they want the medicine to show its proper effects on the body.
• while taking medicine also one should never have sex without safety as the virus can still be transmitted.
• driving after taking medicine is not at all safe and should be avoided.
• if a person has some serious kidney disease, then they should consult their doctor in detail that they should take myhep all tablets or not.
• the medicine must be stored at room temperature; otherwise, its functionality decreases.
where to find indian epclusa ?
the medicine can be bought both as well as offline. still, if you are looking for the best price for generic epclusa tablets with high-quality confirmation of medicine, you must find original hcv medicine from medsdots true indian pharmacy including alternative velpatasvir sofosbuvir brands such as velasof tablets by hetero labs, natco velpanat tablets, sovihep v by zydus, resof total by dr. reddy's, cipla hepcvel tablets etc. it is a leading retail medicine brand that also deals in supplying the medicine all around the country and exporting too to several countries such as china, philippines, hong kong, russia, malaysia, singapore, ukraine, new zealand, zimbabwe, south africa, lebanon, vietnam, latvia, belarus, switzerland, austria, australia, hungary, taiwan, fiji, laos, oman, saudi arabia, usa, uae, uk, poland, germany etc. to know more about myhep all or its alternatives price, shipping service, genuiness contact medsdots via wechat: medsdots, whatsapp/viber/telegram: +919953810074, mail: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.