Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with MedsDots!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Natco Geftinat Gefitinib 250mg Tablets
- Manufacturer NATCO
- Product Code: Geftinat 250mg Tablets
Brand Name: Geftinat 250mg
International Brand Name: Iressa 250mg
Active Ingredient: Gefitinib 250 mg
Strength: 250 mg
Manufactured by: Natco Pharma Ltd.
Packing: Pack of 30 tablets Country of Origin: India Alternatives available: Gefticip by Cipla, Geffy by Intas, Geftib by Glenmark, Xefta by Dr. Reddy's and many others
How Geftinat 250mg can be described and what does it use for?
Geftinat 250mg Tablet made up of Gefitinib 250mg Tablets which was first found by AstraZeneca and they originally coded the medicine with the name of ZD1839, a drug that can be used in the treatment of certain kinds of cancer. Acting in a similar system to erlotinib ( Known as Tarceva), gefitinib occasion targets the mutant proteins in malignant cells & ZD1839 or Gefitinib 250mg is marketed by AstraZeneca under the trade name Iressa 250 mg Tablets and AstraZeneca foremost provided the patent to Natco Pharma India to make Gefitinib 250 mg generic or substitute & Afterward Natco Pharma Limited has produced Geftinat 250mg Tablets which are having the same composition as Iressa, In India it is called Gefitinib 250mg .
Natco Gefitinib 250mg is an inhibitor of the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase that binds to the adenosine triphosphate (ATP)-binding site of the enzyme. EGFR is often shown to be overexpressed in certain human carcinoma cells, such as lung and Breast cancer cells. Currently, Geftinat 250mg Tablet is getting prescribed for the treatment of locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer, after the failure of both platinum-based and taxane-based chemotherapies.
There are other brands of Gefitinib 250mg in India to which AstraZeneca has released patent to are mentioned below:-
Gefticip 250mg Tablets manufactured by one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in the world known as Cipla Ltd. Cipla Gefitinib 250mg Tablets contain 30 tablets in a pack and have a shelf life of 2 years, are indicated for the treatment of adult patients with locally advanced or Metastatic NSCLC with activating mutations of EGFR-TK. specific, the results of patients with advanced NSCLC progressed while receiving chemotherapy or within 90 days of the last dose of chemotherapy.
Geftib 250 mg Tablet is also a good selling brand under the composition Gefitinib 250mg made by Onkos a Glenmark Pharmaceutical Ltd. division in India and a well-known Pharma company for manufacturing Anticancer Drugs and Geftib 250mg Tablet used in treating cancer of the lungs. Geftib 250 mg is available in packaging style of strips/blisters and having 10 tablets in a blister, a pack contains 3 blisters of 10 tablets in each which makes it 30 tablets in one pack.
Geffy 250mg Tablets manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited having Gefitinib IP 250mg, a popular brand in India and some other countries and a prescription drug that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body and helps to treat non-small cell lung cancer just The same as other alternatives of Indian Iressa Tablets containing 30 tablets in one pack & packaging in form of 3 blisters of 10 tablets in each.
Xefta 250mg Tablets a brand by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. is made up of Gefitinib IP 250mg in each tablet helps to relieve the extreme pain and discomfort suffered by adult patients of Metastatic Non-Small cell lung cancers and breast cancer. Xefta Gefitinib 250mg is The available under the packaging of 10 tablets in a strip (pack of one strip). It can be taken orally with or without food and the dosage depends upon the medical history of the patient, health conditions and the response to the therapy which only can be Prescribed by an oncologist.
Geftistar 250mg Tablets are successfully made by Lupin Limited a Pharmaceutical Company known for its best quality and brands under anticancer medicines including Geftistar 250mg which is also available under the packaging form of blisters having 10 tablets in each strip and a pack have 10 such blisters which make It 100 tablets of Lupin Gefitinib IP 250mg Tablets in a box comes with a shelf life of 2 years to treat advanced Non Small-cell Lung Cancer in adults.
There are so many other brands, approximate 20-25 more brands available in India made by Indian Pharmaceutical manufacturers like Gefitero 250mg, KabiGef 250mg Tablets, G-Nib Tablets, Geftilon 250mg, Unigef Tablets, Zefotib Tables and furthermore available in India including Brand Iressa 250mg Tablets.
Dosage guidance for Gefitinib 50mg Geftinat Tablets:-
Taking your tablets:-
- You must take tablets according to the instructions your doctor or pharmacist gives you.
- You should take the right dose, not more or less.
How you take it:-
- You swallow Geftinat whole with a glass of water.
- If you have difficulty swallowing tablets, you can dissolve gefitinib in half a glass of still water. Don't use any other type of liquid.
- Drop the tablet into the half glass of water without crushing it. Stir it occasionally for up to 20 minutes until the tablet has broken up into very small particles. Drink it straight away. Fill the glass to halfway again with water and drink it to make Sure you take the whole dose.
- Talk to your specialist or advice line before you stop taking a cancer drug.
When you have to take Gefitinib 250mg Tablets:-
- You take gefitinib once a day, with or without food. Avoid taking anti-acid medicines 2 hours before taking gefitinib and for 1 hour afterward.
- You usually carry on taking it for as long as it is still working, unless the side effects get too bad.
Possible Side Effects of Gefitinib Geftinat 250 mg Tab:-
Important things to remember about the side effects of gefitinib:
- Most people do not experience all of the side effects listed.
- Side effects are often predictable in terms of their onset and duration.
- Side effects are almost always reversible and will go away after treatment is complete.
- There are many options to help minimize or prevent side effects.
- There is no relationship between the presence or severity of side effects and the effectiveness of the medication.
These side effects are less common side effects of patients receiving gefitinib:
- Diarrhea, Skin reaction (rash, acne), Nausea
- Vomiting, Itching, Poor appetite, Eye irritation
Not all side effects are listed above. Some that are rare (occurring in less than 10% of patients) are not listed here. However, you should always inform your health care provider if you experience any unusual symptoms.
When to contact your doctor or health care provider:
Contact your health care provider immediately, day or night, if you should experience any of the following symptoms:
- Sudden onset of shortness of breath, accompanied by cough and/or fever.
Precautions need to be taken while taking Gefitinib 250mg Geftinat Tablets:-
- Before taking this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: lung disease (e.g., pulmonary fibrosis), severe kidney disease, eye problems, stomach/intestinal ulcers, other stomach/intestinal problems (such as diverticulitis, blockage, bowel disease), smoking, cancer that has spread to the bowels.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. You should not become pregnant while using gefitinib. Gefitinib may harm an unborn baby. Ask about reliable forms of birth control while using this medication and for 2 weeks after stopping treatment. If you become pregnant, talk to your doctor right away about the risks and benefits of this medication.
- It is unknown if this drug passes into breast milk. Because of possible risk to the infant, breast-feeding while using gefitinib is not recommended. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
Why should a patient, doctor, wholesaler, importer, retailer buy Geftinat 250 mg Gefitinib Tablets from MedsDots.Net: True Indian Pharmacy?
Embarking upon the mission of providing "Something Better", MedsDots The True Indian Pharmacy came into existence in 2017 with "trusted targeted therapy Drugs" including original Generic Gefitinib alternatives such as Geftinat 250mg Tablets, Geffy 250mg Tablets, Geftib 250mg, Gefticip 250mg Tablets, Iressa 250mg Tablets, and so many others. In our journey of more than two years, we have become a name to reckon with. We at MedsDots.Net have redefined standards in the Pharmaceutical Export industry and are consistently striving to achieve more in the coming years. Our Organization is the brainchild of our owners who carry with them a rich experience of more than six years and has delivered the best qualitative, original and genuine Anti-Cancer medicines all across the world including China, USA, Philippines, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Cambodia, UAE, Hungary, Romania, New Zealand, Venezuela, Russia, Australia, Ukraine, Thailand, Ecuador, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Peru, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam etc more than 85+ countries we ship to. Get authentic Indian Iressa Tablets online and order online via few easy steps and to know more about Natco Gefitinib Price, alternatives, reviews, side effects, uses, dosage etc contact MedsDots.Net via WeChat: medsdots, WhatsApp: +91-9953810074, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, QQ: 3232648085. Feel free to contact us 24/7, we will be happy to assist you anytime.
Searches related to Gefitinib Geftinat 250mg Tablets:-
Gefitinib 250 mg tablets price in India
Gefitinib tablet price in china
Iressa 250 mg Supplier in India
Buy Indian Iressa Online USA
Generic gefitinib brands Wholesaler
Natco Gefitinib 250mg Cost UK
Indian Gefitinib price Singapore
Generic Iressa Supplier Hong Kong
Indian Lung Cancer medicine Dealer
ZD1838 Price in India
Natco Iressa Supplier in Philippines
Cipla gefitinib 250mg Order Online
Gefitinib generic brands in India
Get original Gefitinib Tablets Online
Generic Iressa brand Supplier India