Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with MedsDots!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Lenalid Lenalidomide 25 mg Capsules Natco
- Manufacturer NATCO
- Product Code: Lenalid 25mg Capsules
Brand Name: Lenalid 25mg
Active Ingredient: Lenalidomide 25mg
Manufactured by: Natco Pharma Limited
Other Available Strengths: 5mg, 10mg & 15mg
Packing: Pack of 30 Capsules
Country of Origin: India
What is Lenalid (Indian Lenalidomide)?
Lenalidomide belongs to a class of drugs known as immunomodulatory agents. Lenalid works by helping the bone marrow produce normal, healthy blood cells and by killing abnormal blood cells inside the bone marrow. Generic Lenalidomide has been used to successfully treat both inflammatory disorders and cancers in the past 15 years. There are multiple mechanisms of action, and they can be simplified by organising them as mechanisms of action in vitro and in vivo. MedsDots is an Export House with a strong independent infrastructure which allows us to work in tandem with the needs of our customers across the globe including countries like Romania, USA, UK, UAE, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, China, Russia, Hungary, Belarus, Latvia, Malaysia, Singapore and many others. MedsDots the Pharmaceuticals Exporter and Importer directly cater to the needs of large, medium, small enterprises and individuals around the globe. Our aim is only maintaining a healthy, safety and understanding relationship with our customers and, it can be manifested by the excellent satisfaction they feel by being with us. To get more information mail or ping us now at : WeChat/Skype: MedsDots, QQ: 3232648085, Email: MedsDotss@gmail.com.
Natco Lenalidomide (Lenalid 25mg Capsules) Uses:-
-Indian Lenalidomide in combination with dexamethasone is indicated for the treatment of patients with multiple myeloma (MM).
-Generic Lenalidomide is indicated as maintenance therapy in patients with MM following autologoushematopoietic stem cell transplantation (auto-HSCT).
-Lenalid 25mg is indicated for the treatment of patients with transfusion-dependent anemia due to low-or intermediate-1-risk myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) associated with a deletion 5q cytogenetic abnormality with or without additional cytogenetic abnormalities.
-Natco Lenalidomide is indicated for the treatment of patients with mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) whose disease has relapsed or progressed after two prior therapies, one of which included bortezomib.
Possible Side effects of Natco Lenalidomide 25mg (Lenalid 25mg Capsules):-
- You will not get all of the side effects mentioned below.
- Side effects are often predictable in terms of their onset, duration, and severity.
- Side effects are almost always reversible and will go away after therapy is complete.
- Side effects are quite manageable. There are many options to minimise or prevent them.
A rare, but serious side effect of Lenalidomide is blood clots, including deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolus (PE). You should seek emergency help and notify your health care provider immediately if you develop sudden chest pain and shortness of breath. Notify your health care provider within 24 hours if you notice leg or arm swelling, redness, pain and/or skin warm to touch (signs and symptoms of possible blood clot)..
Not all side effects are listed above. Some that are rare (occurring in less than 10% of patients) are not listed here. However, you should always inform your health care provider if you experience any unusual symptoms.
When to contact your doctor or health care provider:
Seek emergency help immediately and notify your health care provider, it you experience the following symptoms:
- sudden chest pain and shortness of breath.
Contact your health care provider immediately, day or night, if you should experience any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100.4° F (38° C) or higher, chills (possible signs of infection)
The following symptoms require medical attention, but are not an emergency.
Contact your health care provider within 24 hours of noticing any of the following:
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Black or tarry stools, or blood in your stools.
- Blood in the urine.
- Diarrhea (4-6 episodes in a 24-hour period).
- Nausea (interferes with ability to eat and unrelieved with prescribed medication).
- Extreme fatigue (unable to carry on self-care activities).
- Leg or arm swelling, redness, pain and/or warm to touch.
Always inform your health care provider if you experience any unusual symptoms.
Precautions need to be taken while consuming Lenalidomide:-
- Before starting Lenalidomide treatment, make sure you tell your doctor about any other medications you are taking (including prescription, over-the-counter, vitamins, herbal remedies, etc.).
- Do not receive any kind of immunization or vaccination without your doctor’s approval while taking Lenalidomide.
- Lenalidomide is similar to the medication thalidomide a medication known to cause severe, life-threatening birth defects. Pregnancy category X (Lenalidomide may cause fetal harm when given to a pregnant woman. Lenalidomide must not be given to a pregnant woman or a woman who intends to become pregnant. If a woman becomes pregnant while taking Lenalidomide, the medication must be stopped immediately and the woman given appropriate counseling).
- Women of childbearing potential will be treated only if they are able to comply with conditions of the RevAssistSM program. Two forms of effective contraception are required beginning 4 weeks prior to, during, and for 4 weeks after therapy and during therapy interruptions.
- Males (even those vasectomized) must use a latex condom during any sexual contact with women of childbearing age. Risk to the fetus from semen of male patients is unknown.
- Do not breast feed while taking Lenalidomide.
Frequent Searches for this drug:-
- Lenalidomide 25mg brands in India
- Lenangio 25mg Price
- Lenalid 25mg Price Romania
- Natco Lenalidomide Price Hong Kong
- Lenalid 25mg reviews
- Lenalidomide life expectancy
- Buy lenalid capsules online
- Generic lenalidomide cost UK
- Lenalidomide 25 mg price USA
- Natco Lenalid 25mg supplier India
- Indian Lenalidomide supplier China
- Lenalidomide Capsules Price in Hungary
- Lenalid natco price Philippines
- Lenalidomide Natco cost in Australia
- Revlimid Generic price