Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with MedsDots!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Nitib 140mg Ibrutinib capsules
- Manufacturer HETERO
- Product Code: Nitib 140mg Capsules
Brand Name: Nitib 140mg
International Trade Name: Imbruvica 140mg by Pharmacyclics
Active Ingredient: Ibrutinib 140mg
Manufactured by: Hetero Labs Ltd.
Packing: Pack of 30 capsules
Country Of Origin: India
What is Nitib?
Nitib is an anti-cancer medicine that has a composition called Ibrutinib 140mg. In some cases, health care professionals may use the Indian trade name Nitib Capsules when referring to the generic drug name ibrutinib. Indian Ibrutinib Capsules is a targeted therapy. Ibrutinib inhibits the function of Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK).
What Ibrutinib Is Used For
- Chronic graft-versus-host (cGVHD) disease after failure of one or more prior lines of systemic therapy.
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) who have received at least one prior therapy.
- Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) who have received at least one prior therapy.
- Marginal zone lymphoma (MZL) who require systemic therapy and have received at least one prior anti-CD20-based therapy.
- Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia.
Generic Alternatives brands Available of Ibrutinib 140mg Capsules in India:-
- Ibrunat 140mg Capsules was first made authorized generic that is made by Natco Pharma Limited in India.
- Ibrushil Capsules are made by Shilpa Healthcare Limited available under two packaging sizes that are 30 Capsules and 120 Capsules.
- IB-TIB Capsules are manufactured in India by Oncocare A division of Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Tybriva Capsules are produced by Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd in India
There are several other brands available of Ibrutinib Capsules that are not made in India but also be sold Internationally, Every Indian brand of Ibrutinib is authorized by Pharmcylics after they release patent to Indian companies to manufacture Generic brands of Ibrutinib Capsules.
How Ibrutinib 140mg Capsule Is Given:
- Ibrutinib is a capsule, taken by mouth once daily. You may take 1-4 capsules at once depending on your prescribed dose.
- Take ibrutinib at approximately the same time each day.
- Take ibrutinib exactly as prescribed.
- Swallow ibrutinib capsules whole with at least 8 ounces of water. Do not crush, open, chew or dissolve capsules.
- Do not change your dose or stop ibrutinib unless your health care provider tells you to.
- If you miss a dose of ibrutinib, it should be taken as soon as possible on the same day with return to the normal schedule the following day. Do not take extra capsules of ibrutinib to make up the next dose.
- Do not take more than 1 dose of ibrutinib at one time. Call your health care provider and go to the emergency room right away if you take too much.
- Store at room temperature (68° F to 77° F); keep medication in an original bottle; protect from high humidity, moisture and light.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Safely throw away any ibrutinib that is out of date or unused (ask your provider for directions on how to discard the medication).
- The amount of ibrutinib that you will receive depends on many factors, including your general health or other health problems, and the type of cancer or condition you have. Your doctor will determine your exact ibrutinib dosage and schedule.
Possible Side Effects of Ibrutinib Capsules:-
Important things to remember about the side effects of ibrutinib:
- Most people will not experience all of the ibrutinib side effects listed.
- Ibrutinib side effects are often predictable in terms of their onset, duration, and severity.
- Ibrutinib side effects are almost always reversible and will go away after therapy is complete.
- Ibrutinib side effects may be quite manageable. There are many options to minimize or prevent the side effects of ibrutinib.
The following side effects are common (occurring in greater than 30%) for patients taking ibrutinib:
Decreased platelets, Diarrhea, Decreased neutrophils, Decreased hemoglobin, Fatigue, Musculoskeletal pain, Swelling, Upper respiratory tract infection, Nausea, Bruising
These are less common side effects (occurring in 10-29%) for patients receiving ibrutinib:
Shortness of breath, Constipation, Rash, Abdominal pain, Vomiting, Decreased appetite, Cough, Fever, Stomatitis, Dizziness, Urinary Tract Infection, Pneumonia, Skin infections, Asthenia, Muscle spasms.
Sinusitis, Headache, Dehydration, Dyspepsia, Petechiae, Arthralgia, Nosebleeds.
Not all side effects are listed above. Some that are rare (occurring in less than about 10 percent of patients) are not listed here. Always inform your health care provider if you experience any unusual symptoms.
When to contact your doctor or health care provider:
Contact your health care provider immediately, day or night, if you should experience any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100.4° F (38° C or higher, chills)
- Shortness of breath, cough, or trouble breathing
- Any bleeding that won’t stop
Precautions to be taken while taking Nitib Ibrutinib Capsules:
- Do not drink grapefruit juice, eat grapefruit or eat Seville oranges (often used in marmalades) while you are taking ibrutinib. These products may increase the amount of ibrutinib in your blood.
- Before starting ibrutinib treatment, make sure you tell your doctor about any other medications you are taking (including prescription, over-the-counter, vitamins, herbal remedies, etc.).
- While taking ibrutinib, do not receive any kind of immunization or vaccination without your doctor’s approval.
- Limit your time in the sun. Ibrutinib can make your skin sensitive to sunlight. A severe sunburn, rash, or worsening acne can occur with too much exposure. Remember to use sunscreen and wear a hat and clothes that cover as much of your skin as possible while taking ibrutinib.
- Inform your health care professional if you are pregnant or may be pregnant prior to starting this treatment. Pregnancy category D (may be hazardous to the fetus. Women who are pregnant or become pregnant must be advised of the potential hazard to the fetus.)
- For both men and women: Barrier methods of contraception, such as condoms, are recommended during therapy and for at least 2 weeks after treatment is complete. Discuss with your doctor when you may safely become pregnant or conceive a child after therapy.
- Do not breastfeed while taking ibrutinib.
How does Nitib Ibrutinib Works?
Nitib 140mg Capsules are not a chemotherapy drug but one of what are termed "targeted therapies." Targeted therapy is the result of years of research dedicated to understanding the differences between cancer cells and normal cells. To date, cancer treatment has focused primarily on killing rapidly dividing cells because one feature of cancer cells is that they divide rapidly. Unfortunately, some of our normal cells divide rapidly too, causing multiple side effects.
Targeted therapy is about identifying other features of cancer cells. Scientists look for specific differences between cancer cells and normal cells. This information is used to create a targeted therapy to attack the cancer cells without damaging the normal cells, thus leading to fewer side effects. Each type of targeted therapy works a little bit differently but all interfere with the ability of the cancer cell to grow, divide, repair, and/or communicate with other cells.
Ibrutinib inhibits the function of Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK). BTK is a key signaling molecule of the B-cell receptor signaling complex that plays an important role in the survival of malignant B cells. Ibrutinib blocks signals that stimulate malignant B cells to grow and divide uncontrollably.