Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with MedsDots!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Palbace 125 mg Palbociclib Capsules
- Manufacturer PFIZER
- Product Code: Palbace 125mg Capsules
Brand Name: Palbace
International Trade Name: Ibrance
Active Ingredient: Palbociclib 125mg
Marketed by: Pfizer Products India Pvt. Ltd.
Manufactured by: Pfizer Pharmaceutical LLC.
Packing: Pack of 21 capsules (3 blister strips of 7 capsules each)
Country of Origin: Puerto Rico, U.S.A
What is Palbace and what does it use for?
Palbociclib is targeted (biological) cancer chemotherapy medication. Palbociclib is the non-branded name and its brand name is to be known as Ibrance 125mg Capsules all across the world and launched by Pfizer in India under trade name Palbace 125mg Capsules made in Puerto Rico, USA which helps in blocking the growth and spread of cancer. Palbociclib Capsules target and interfere with processes in the cells that cause cancer to grow. When used to treat breast cancer, palbociclib is taken alongside hormone (endocrine) therapy.
Palbociclib may be offered to people who have locally advanced or secondary breast cancer that is both:
- oestrogen receptor-positive (ER+) (breast cancer that has receptors within the cell that bind to the hormone oestrogen and stimulate cancer to grow)
- HER2 negative (breast cancer that has a normal level of the HER2 protein)
If you haven’t had any treatment for locally advanced or secondary breast cancer
You may be given palbociclib in combination with an aromatase inhibitor such as letrozole.
If you've had hormone therapy for secondary breast cancer
- Some people who have previously had hormone therapy for secondary breast cancer may be offered palbociclib in combination with fulvestrant.
- If you haven’t been through the menopause you will also have treatment to prevent the ovaries from producing oestrogen, either temporarily or permanently. This is known as ovarian suppression.
How to take Palbace 125mg Capsules or the dosage of Palbociclib Capsules?
- Palbociclib is a capsule (125mg) that must be taken whole with water, at about the same time each day, and within 30 minutes of a meal.
- Palbociclib is always given alongside hormone therapy.
Palbociclib Capsules and an aromatase inhibitor
Palbociclib is taken over a four-week cycle. For the first 21 days, one capsule is taken daily, followed by a seven-day break. An aromatase inhibitor drug is taken once a day continually throughout the 28 days. The cycle is then repeated.
Palbociclib (Generic Ibrance) and fulvestrant
- Palbociclib is taken over a four-week cycle. For the first 21 days one capsule is taken daily, followed by a seven-day break. The cycle is then repeated.
- Fulvestrant (500mg) is given in two injections, one in each buttock. These are known as intramuscular (IM) injections. It’s usually given every two weeks for the first three doses, then once a month for as long as you are receiving palbociclib.
What happens if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose of palbociclib, or vomit soon after taking it, do not take an extra dose to make up for the one you missed. Keep to your usual amount and speak to someone in your specialist team.
How long will I take palbociclib for?
You’ll have palbociclib alongside hormone therapy for as long as your specialist team feels you’re benefiting from the treatment and you are tolerating it.
Possible Side Effects of Palbociclib Palbace Capsules in patient:-
- Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhea, tiredness, weakness, hair loss, mouth sores, or numbness/tingling of arms/legs may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- People using this medication may have serious side effects. However, your doctor has prescribed this drug because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Careful monitoring by your doctor may decrease your risk.
- Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including signs of anemia (such as unusual tiredness, pale skin, fast heartbeat), easy bruising/bleeding (such as nosebleed).
- This medication may lower your ability to fight infections. This may make you more likely to get a serious infection or make any infection you have worse. Tell your doctor right away if you have any signs of infection (such as fever, chills, persistent sore throat, cough).
- This medication can affect sperm production, an effect that may lower male fertility. Consult your doctor for more details.
Precaution a patient should take while having Indian Ibrance or Palbace Capsules:-
- There are a number of drugs that should not be taken with palbociclib, so it’s important to tell your specialist about any prescribed or over-the-counter medicines you are taking. If a healthcare professional (such as your GP or dentist) prescribes you a new drug, you should tell them you’re taking palbociclib.
- Many people consider taking herbal medicines or supplements while having treatment for breast cancer. Palbociclib must not be taken with anything containing St John’s Wort. You should ask for advice from your specialist team before taking any herbal medicines or supplements.
- Eating grapefruit, or drinking grapefruit juice should also be avoided while you are taking palbociclib.
- Palbociclib contains lactose. If you know you are lactose intolerant it is important to discuss this with your specialist team.
- Taking palbociclib while pregnant may be harmful to a developing baby. Some women can still become pregnant even if their periods are irregular or have stopped.
- Women should continue using effective barrier contraception during and for at least three weeks after stopping treatment.
- Men taking palbociclib should use effective contraception during and for 14 weeks after stopping treatment.
- While female fertility may not be affected, palbociclib can decrease fertility in men. Men taking palbociclib may want to talk to their specialist team about sperm preservation prior to treatment starting.
- You will be advised not to breastfeed during treatment and for at least three weeks after your last dose. This is because there is a chance that your baby may absorb the drug through your breast milk, which may cause harm.
Why should a patient, doctor, reseller, wholesaler, retailer buy Palbace 125mg Palbociclib Capsules from MedsDots.Net?We at MedsDots.Net are obliged to be Trustworthy, different and innovative from any other supplier in Market as we owe our success to our ever-growing clientage that has shown confidence in us by continuous reorders which proves the medicine authenticity and originality. We have always tried to live up to their valuable clients' expectations by offering worldwide guaranteed delivery and 100% assurance of quality in terms of our exclusive range of products and timely services. Our anti-cancer medicines are known for high international standards and appeal including Palbociclib Capsules which is breast cancer drug we are selling since the day of launch. We are poised to create waves in the Indian Pharmaceutical Trade industry as we offer shipping service to more than 85+ countries including Hong Kong, Australia, USA, China, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Romania, Ukraine, Fiji, Laos, Belarus, Latvia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Taiwan, Kenya, Nigeria, Egypt, Hungary, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, New Zealand, Ecuador, Venezuela, Peru, Philippines, and several other countries. To know more information about Indian Ibrance or its alternatives, prices, reviews, side effects, uses, dosage etc then feel free to contact and inquire with MedsDots.Net via WhatsApp/Viber/Skype: +919953810074, QQ: 3232648085, WeChat: medsdots or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequent Searches for Palbace 125 mg Capsules:-
Palbace 100mg Price India
Palbace 75mg Supplier India
Buy Palbociclib generic Wholesale
Indian Ibrance Capsules Price
Generic Ibrance Price China
Indian Palbociclib Cost UK
Palbociclib 125mg generic price Hong Kong
Pfizer Palbace Price USA
Targeted Breast Cancer medicine
Buy Indian Ibrance Singapore Wholesale
Palbonix 125 price in India
palbocent 125 price in india
palbonix 125 price in Bangladesh
palbocent 125 Supplier in China