Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with MedsDots!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Regonat regorafenib 40 mg tablet
- Manufacturer NATCO
- Product Code: Regonat 40mg Tablets
Brand Name: Regonat 40 mg
International Trade Names: Stivarga 40mg by Bayer AG
Active Ingredient: Regorafenib 40mg
Manufactured by: Natco Pharma Limited
Packing: Pack of 84 Tablets (3 x 28 tablets)
Country of Origin: India
what is regonat 40 mg and what does it use for?
regonat 40mg is a recently launched drug by a well-known and reputed indian pharmaceutical manufacturing company natco pharma india after getting the patent of generic drug regorafenib which is first invented by bayer ag in germany under brand name stivarga 40mg tablets and after the approval of stivarga by fda, bayer launched two alternatives in india with two different trade names and packaging called nublexa 40mg tablets and resihance 40mg tablets perhaps both have the same composition and strength i.e., regorafenib 40mg in each tablet which is approved to treat colorectal cancer, gastrointestinal stromal tumor, hepatocellular carcinoma which is a type of liver cancer. it is used in patients whose disease has not gotten better with imatinib mesylate and sunitinib malate or sorafenib tosylate. natco took this initiative first to introduce generic stivarga 40mg in india at a very cost-effective and affordable price to everyone and we at medsdots supplying natco regorafenib tablets all across the world so that every patient can get it at their doorsteps at the best-discounted price along with the guarantee of quality and delivery.
how to take natco regorafenib tablets?
- regorafenib 40mg is a pill, taken by mouth, once daily. take with a low-fat (less than 30% fat) breakfast. examples of a low-fat breakfast include:
- 2 slices of white toast with 1 tablespoon of low-fat margarine and 1 tablespoon of jelly, and 8 ounces of skim milk (319 calories and 8.2 grams of fat), or
- 1 cup of cereal, 8 ounces of skim milk, 1 slice of toast with jelly, apple juice, and 1 cup of coffee or tea (520 calories and 2 grams of fat).
- take regorafenib exactly as prescribed and at the same time every day.
- swallow indian regorafenib tablets whole. do not crush or dissolve & do not change your dose or stop regorafenib unless your health care provider tells you to.
- if you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. if it is too close to your next dose (within 12 hours), just take your next dose at your regular time.
- do not take more than 1 dose of regorafenib at one time. call your health care provider right away if you take too much.
- the amount of regorafenib that you will receive depends on many factors, your general health or other health problems, and the type of cancer or condition being treated. your practitioner will determine your dose and schedule of taking the medicine.
possible side effects of having regonat tablets?
important things to remember about the side effects of regorafenib:
- most people do not experience all of the side effects listed.
- side effects are often predictable in terms of their onset and duration.
- side effects are almost always reversible and will go away after treatment is complete.
- there are many options to help minimize or prevent side effects.
- there is no relationship between the presence or
severity of side effects and the effectiveness of the medication.
following side effects are common (occurring in greater than 30%) for patients
taking generic regorafenib :
- anemia, increased liver enzymes (ast, alt), fatigue, protein in the urine, low calcium
- low phosphorous, low white blood cells, decreased appetite, increased enzymes produced by the pancreas (lipase & amylase)
- high bilirubin in the blood, hand-foot syndrome (redness, swelling, pain, skin changes on the palms and feet)
- diarrhea, low platelets, mouth sores/inflammation, weight loss, infection, high blood pressure
- voice disorder (dysphonia), low sodium, nausea
side effects are less common side effects (occurring in about 10-29%) of
patients receiving regorafenib :
fever, rash, low potassium, inr increased (decreased blood clotting), increased
bleeding, headache, alopecia
serious, but very uncommon side effect of regorafenib is liver problems. sometimes medications are not safe when you take them with
certain other medications. taking them together may cause bad side effects.
this is one of those medications. be sure to discuss with your provider about
all the medications you take and do not start anything new without prior
approval. this includes those that are over the counter and herbal as well.
precautions that need to be taken while taking generic nublexa tablets?
- before starting regorafenib treatment, make sure you tell your doctor about any other medications you are taking (including prescription, over-the-counter, vitamins, herbal remedies, etc.). do not take anything new without discussing with your provider first. this is very important as other medications, etc. may interact with regorafenib.
- do not receive any kind of immunization or vaccination without your doctor's approval while taking regorafenib.
- inform your health care professional if you are pregnant or may be pregnant prior to starting this treatment. pregnancy category d (regorafenib may be hazardous to the fetus. women who are pregnant or become pregnant must be advised of the potential hazard to the fetus.)
- for both men and women: do not conceive a child (get pregnant) while taking regorafenib. barrier methods of contraception, such as condoms, are recommended during therapy and for at least 2 months following treatment. discuss with your doctor when you may safely become pregnant or conceive a child after therapy.
- do not breast-feed while taking this medication.
- you should not drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit during your treatment with regorafenib. it may make the amount of regorafenib in your blood increase to a harmful level.
- if you are taking a blood thinner, have your blood levels checked as prescribed & have your blood pressure checked often.
why should choose medsdots.net for finding natco regorafenib 40mg tablets?
we at medsdots.net serving the quality and on time
delivery from many years and have acquired a status in indian pharmaceutical
wholesale market for providing indian generic and imported drugs to all across
the globe with guaranteed shipment to more than 85+ countries includes the usa,
hong kong, russia, malaysia, singapore, ukraine, taiwan, hungary, yemen, new
zealand, belarus, luxembourg, venezuela, australia, china, vietnam,
philippines, germany, philippines, zimbabwe, ecuador, russia, kenya, lebanon,
nigeria, jordan, saudi arabia, egypt, fiji, laos and several other countries in
the list. you can order indian regorafenib 40mg brands or any other targeted drugs with us
with few easy steps without juggling on and a facility that not every exporter
will provide you which is money back guarantee on delivery and quality, yes as
we said we assure you about the drug quality and overseas delivery so in any
case you don't get the parcel or you find something suspicious about the
medicine then your 100% money will be returned or one more parcel will be
dispatched without any extra charges. to know more about us or the medicine
regonat 40 mg tablets kindly contact us via mail: email@example.com, qq: 3232648085, wechat or dingtalk:
medsdots or dial: +91-9953810074. we are available here 24x7 to answer all your
queries and doubts. so ping now!
frequent searches of regonat 40mg tablets: -
indian stivarga cost uk
generic regorafenib 40mg price
nublexa 40mg price india
regorafenib 40 mg tablets price
regorafenib zydus price
regorafenib brands in india
find indian stivarga wholesale
regorafenib 40mg side effects
how to check authenticity of indian regorafenib
regorafenib bayer price india